- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
Thank you Bibliobibuli’s Book Blog for the Liebster Award nomination! It means so much to me!
Describe yourself in 7 words
Friendly, sassy, organized, happy, nature lover, self-proclaimed hippy, booklover
What is your ideal reading place?
A creek bank on a summer day.
If you could pick three books which you would save during an apocalypse, which would it be?
What’s your favorite book-to-movie adaption? Why?
The Hunger Games. It’s more for sentimental reasons than anything. My friends read all the books together and then watched all the movies together.
How do you cope with a set back?
I’m still learning how to deal with set backs effectively. Usually, taking a walk with my dog helps a lot.
What is your favorite thing to do to treat yourself besides reading?
What’s one thing you would like to change about yourself?
My anxiety problems.
If you get a chance to learn a new language, which would it be?
I would love to learn Spanish again. In high school I was really good at it, but I haven’t used it in years.
What motivates you in life?
One childhood book/story you love to read?
- Why did you start reading?
- What’s your favorite genre?
- What’s your go to reading snack?
- What hobby do you have outside of blogging?
- Library or bookstore?
- What’s your dream job?
- What is at the top of your bucket list?
- Favorite vacation location?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- Why did you decide to blog?
- What’s your best tip for new bloggers?
I hope you all have fun answering your Liebster Award nomination questions! You guys are the best, and I’m glad our paths crossed through blogging!