I was inspired by the curlhairbibliophile.wordpress.com to do this tag. It just looked so fun. So if you want to check out my answers, keep reading!
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I really like to read on my porch. I also love to read in bed.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Both. When I was in high school I never used bookmarks. Now I love the creativity of them, but I still will use a random piece of paper. If you want to check out my bookmark collection click here.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/a certain amount of pages.
I usually try to stop at the end of a chapter, but life is busy. In a case that I have to put my book down before that I try to stop on a page that starts with the beginning of a sentence.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
I do. I love having a good snack or drink while I read. I enjoy snacking so much that I dedicated a post to it. Check it out.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
If I am home alone I prefer not to have music or tv. If my husband is home he will watch tv while I read, but usually I just block out the sound.
6. One book at a time or several?
I tried to be a person that could read multiples at a time, but I was horrible at it. I found myself only paying attention to the book I like the most. One book at a time is just easier for me.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I read everywhere. I have a bag that is large enough to carry a book with me. I started this in college when I would have time in between classes. Now, when I have to wait somewhere I have a book to help pass time.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
I read silently in my head. I didn’t know that people read out loud unless they have to. That is interesting.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
No. I am too afraid that I will miss something!
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I try not to break the spine, but I love the look of a well loved book so I am not too upset if I do.
11. Do you write in your books?
I don’t. If I have to take notes I either keep a notebook with me or I use the notepad on my phone.
This was such a fun tag! If anyone wants to play along I tag you!
*If a purchase is made through my link I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for the continued support!*