I was inspired by the curlhairbibliophile.wordpress.com to do The Book Habit Tag. It just looked so fun. So if you want to check out my answers, keep reading!
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I really like to read on my porch. I also love to read in bed.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Both. When I was in high school I never used bookmarks. Now I love the creativity of them, but I still will use a random piece of paper. If you want to check out my bookmark collection click here.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/a certain amount of pages.
I usually try to stop at the end of a chapter, but life is busy. In a case that I have to put my book down before that I try to stop on a page that starts with the beginning of a sentence.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
I do. I love having a good snack or drink while I read. I enjoy snacking so much that I dedicated a post to it. Check it out.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
If I am home alone I prefer not to have music or tv. If my husband is home he will watch tv while I read, but usually I just block out the sound.
6. One book at a time or several?
I tried to be a person that could read multiples at a time, but I was horrible at it. I found myself only paying attention to the book I like the most. One book at a time is just easier for me.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I read everywhere. I have a bag that is large enough to carry a book with me. I started this in college when I would have time in between classes. Now, when I have to wait somewhere I have a book to help pass time.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
I read silently in my head. I didn’t know that people read out loud unless they have to. That is interesting.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
No. I am too afraid that I will miss something!
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I try not to break the spine, but I love the look of a well loved book so I am not too upset if I do.
11. Do you write in your books?
I don’t. If I have to take notes I either keep a notebook with me or I use the notepad on my phone.
The Book Habit Tag was such a fun tag! If anyone wants to play along I tag you!
*If a purchase is made through my link I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for the continued support!*